Library day! Gabe and Joe love playing on the computers and never want to get off.
Maxie and I are feeling better. Not 100%, but probably not contagious at least.
The boys felt tricked and deceived when they found out we were going to Kroger afterward!
Once again, there is a communication problem in this family. We are making a pact with Gabe to try to always say nice things to each other, so we can get rid of all the sarcasm and backtalk.
We'll see how that goes.
Today was the last day of Daddy's short week! He helped me fix up my resume this week, so that should be ready to go when I am. Tomorrow we are going to try again for our first time out without kids!
Took Gabe on the first part of my walk tonight. He and I need to do more exercise together!







No comments:
Post a Comment