Max, showing off his Spider-Man shirt and pants! He has been in a much better mood today, and very sweet and agreeable. He's even been coming up and giving me kisses on the cheek!
Gabe told me that yesterday's blog post was the most boring one I ever wrote.
I taught Gabe how to play Sorry this morning. Today we donated the rest of the baby stuff to a charity. Dan has one more day left in his shortened work week. Gabe and Joe return to school/homeschool next Tuesday.
Here's a cute picture I forgot to post a few days ago. Maya drew this picture of herself and me, holding balloons. (Thank you, Maya!)
Dad told me that we lost Uncle Wayne today. I regret that I didn't get to know him better since he moved to Texas. From the times I have met him, I know that he was one of the nicest and most interesting guys you could meet, with some engaging war stories as well as some sweet family memories. I'm sad that my kids didn't get an opportunity to talk to him. I'm happy, though, that he gets to see Nanny again. Uncle Wayne, you will be forever loved and missed ...





No comments:
Post a Comment