Monday, December 19, 2011

Counting down.



Here's Gabe's chain to tear off the days till Christmas.  



One year he got me to make a chain all the way from early November, but this year I didn't get around to making it till a couple weeks before Christmas Day!



Tonight Buddy went to pick up the tables and chairs for the party tomorrow.



Max had fun at Grandma and Buddy's while I picked up a few things at Target.



Maxie loves his big brother.



He wanted to dress up as Captain America after his nap ...



... and go show Grandma and Buddy.  He's always saying, "See my clothes?"  (He gets a lot of praise for being willing to wear clothes at all!)



I learned how to make some big 3D snowflakes this afternoon.



Today was Daddy's last work day for the week.  

Tomorrow's the family Christmas party!



No comments:

Post a Comment