Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Skeletor.


Guess who's coming to the Halloween party?



Gabe and I had a tough day of homeschool, with lots of feet-dragging and arguing.



Max prefers to be out of the house when the weather is nice!



Cute baby!  He tells me, "Yeah, I a baby.  I a big boy too."



Thoroughly comfortable in her new home.  Need to work on getting her fixed.



Joe is going to be a ninja for Halloween!  And Nathan is going to be Iron Man, apparently.



"Peanut butter noodles" is my kids' favorite meal.



Gabe's been watching the remake version of the He-Man series.  He says that the "new" He-Man doesn't say, "by the power of Grayskull," but instead, "by the power of attorney."  Ha ha!  (He meant to say "Eternia.")



This adult-size costume came in the mail today.



Daddy picked his own costume this year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment