Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Manic energy.


Here's Gabe's journal entry for the week ... topics entirely his choice.



This is what Max does when I ask him to smile.



This morning we went on a walk to Granny's, looking for a garden ball I can use for my crystal ball.



Got one.  Thanks, Granny!



I've been running around, making signs and props, painting things, lesson plans, homeschool, cooking ...



I think Max recognizes that I am busy and keeps asking to go to Grandma's!



The older kids, swinging this evening ...



I really love being super-busy this time of year, with tons of projects that I enjoy.



Maya with a pretty flower.



Gabe drew a face in an ant pile tonight.  All three older kids asked me to put it on the blog.  They want the caption to read, "The ants are mad, but their house is happy!"

Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment