Thursday, June 28, 2012

Greeting Daddy.


Here's the water bowl Buddy made for McGruff.  He can get a big drink without his ears getting in the water!



Maxie gets excited when Daddy comes home every day!



(Probably telling Daddy that he wants to go play Mario.)



Max is a cool guy.



Lately he likes running around and pretending he's invincible, like when you get a star in the Mario world.  He says, "I'm invincible!"



He also says, "I didn't see that coming!"



And, copying from SpongeBob, he'll say (in a singsong voice), "This is a load of barnacles!"



McGruff's ears seem mostly better.



My cat has killed 3 baby bunnies in the last 2 days.



I wonder if this thing would work?  This is the "Cat Bib," that supposedly keeps cats from killing birds.



We got a little rain today!



At work I have 3 more days of orientation to go before I'm on my own!



Our little family will be much better off financially if I keep up doing 2 shifts/wk.



Mom and Dad spent the last couple days at the farm ...



McGruff's been spending some time in the laundry room when it's really hot out!  But other than that, he's still an outside dog!




No comments:

Post a Comment