Saturday, June 9, 2012

Gabe's creations.



Gabe has been making some interesting pictures on Buddy's i-pad.



Here's baby Gabe as a Super Saiyan.



Joe wearing Vegeta's suit too.



Nathan as a Super Saiyan 3 ...



... and a Super Saiyan 4!



And here's a picture of Nageta, a fusion character Gabe invented.



He is a fusion of Vegeta ...



... and Nappa.



Today we all went out to eat to celebrate Gabe's birthday last week.



Here's Max, wearing his Mario shirt.  He is in the habit now of calling me Luigi (or "Go-weegie," as he says) instead of Mama!



Back from swimming in the pool in our yard.



Well, I worked every day this week, and now I'm done with hospital orientation!  I start orientation with nurses, caring for patients on the unit on Tuesday!  I'll be working two (12-hr) days/wk for the next month.

Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment