"It's me, Mario!" (Max says this frequently.)
Everyone is adjusting to me going back to work ..
Here are Gabe and Max, hiding while the kids were playing hide-and-seek. The other kids walked right past them and didn't see them!
Here's Max, playing with my stethoscope. Right now I am on orientation, working 2 12-hr shifts/wk.
Max has a great time with Grandma and/or Daddy, and doesn't seem to miss me!
Here's Daddy cooking dal! I love it!
This week Gabe had to dress up as a dragon for book club. This lizard mask had to suffice. I think it will be a fun addition to Halloween!
Trouble with the pool ... We can't seem to keep the water clean and within the right limits for pH and chlorine. We might have to dump it out.
Maya did some painting at Grandma's house today.
Brian has planned a trip for us to go to Great Wolf Lodge again before summer's over!
My cute little boy.
McGruff's ears have gotten better. And he is now fully an outside dog.
It's cute to see Nathan and Max start to play together.
Happy summer!














No comments:
Post a Comment