Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!



Earlier in the week ...  Here's Max playing with Gabe's disgusting candy maker.



This is how Gabe spent his allowance from last week.



Since we've been letting McGruff in the utility to escape from the heat, he's started up the constant barking when he's outside again!



Our first party of the day, up the road!



Vegan Independence Day feast.  (Thanks for the salads, Rita and Amy!)



This is the face Gabe makes when I ask him to smile ...



And this is me the other day, doing my imitation of the face Gabe makes when I ask him to smile.



Happy 4th of July!



My cute baby!



Filling up water balloons to launch at Daddy and Blake.



Here's a cover Dad bought from someone to put on the bed of the Dodge.



Party #2!



Max and Nathan, playing together ...



Aunt Marguerite and John came for the party!



Gabe and Daddy.



Standing in line to launch more water balloons!



Max really loved the fireworks this year.  He was so excited!

I will have a video or two to post later.

Goodnight!




No comments:

Post a Comment