Well, things are changing around here ...
We've got a new dog. I've got a job, and starting next week I'll have to put in almost two weeks of 8-hour days for orientation. (Yikes!) After that I can slow down to one to two days per week.
My CA-125 was 16.8, which is down from 20.6. I wish it were still 7 or 12, but I am glad the number went down. Starting to realize that I have let knowing about this gene ruin my life. That's not what I wanted, but that's what has happened ...
Here's the pumpkin that planted itself and grew in our compost!
McGruff went to the vet today. He weighs 75 lbs (not 50, as we were told!). He is about 5. He doesn't have heartworms, but he does have hookworms. But that should be cured right away by the medicine I gave him tonight. Also good to know: he slobbers when he's nervous, and he gets carsick every time he gets in the car!!





No comments:
Post a Comment