Lately Max likes to ask everyone, "Where did YOU come from?"
I'm not sure what kind of answer he is looking for. So today I asked him where we all came from ...
Me: "Where did Daddy come from?"
Max: "From work."
Me: "Where did Gabe come from?"
Max: "From school."
Me: "Where did Mama come from?"
Max: "From walk."
Me: "Where did Max come from?"
Max: "From another planet."
I think he got this because Daddy told him Superman came from another planet. Whenever Max asks me, "Where did I come from?" I tell him, "From planet Earth!"
Brian is making a movie starring the kids. It was going to be a movie about Joe, but apparently Gabe and Maya were really interested in being part of it too ... Maybe I will be posting that in a few days!
Today I started sculpting Odysseus, but of course then Gabe got irritated and said, "I wanted to do it!"
Maybe he will sculpt Scylla and the cyclops ... at some point before the project is due!









No comments:
Post a Comment