Friday, February 10, 2012

Odysseus and the Cyclops.


Another chilly day ...  It's hard to convince Max to even wear a shirt, so the jacket is a real challenge!



Finally making some headway on our sculptures ...



Last night Max ripped the man I previously sculpted to pieces ... I found him in a macabre pile on the table.  (Max, smiling:  "Oh, I sorry!")  So today we redid Odysseus and the Cyclops, and Gabe made Scylla (who is supposed to have six heads, but we don't have enough clay)!



We also reread the book.  (Here's the Cyclops, trying to do the same thing that Max did to Odysseus.)




Getting ready for our class on the circulatory system Monday ...



I may be teaching the middle schoolers in addition to the 4th-5th graders. 



Early dinner at Granny and Gramps' this week.  Yummy!



Max loves to go to eat at Granny's!



See ya tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment