We started our homeschool day with a little recess.
Gabe needs to sculpt Odysseus with the bake clay for Book Club, but he doesn't seem to want to do it, so I think I will have to "help" him. I asked Max what he had sculpted here, and he told me it was "the dirt pile."
Layering liquids to learn about density.
Gabe made a project on his own today ...
... it's the return of Invisible Galaxy!
So, tonight Daddy and I managed to go out!
We decided to try Vietnamese food.
It's pretty easy to eat healthy here, if that's what you're looking for ... steamed rice, veggies and tofu.
Dan's fortune made me laugh. (I saved my cookie for Gabe, so I don't know what my fortune was yet.)
Daddy couldn't find his cell phone at the house before we left ...
... so we went back and found it in his office! (This is the first time I've ever been to his work!)
Goodnight!











No comments:
Post a Comment