Max, headed home from Grandma's house today ... Every afternoon he visits there I have to bribe him to come back home with the promise of a gummy vitamin. (He always wants the Captain America one.)
I don't let him have juice boxes all the time, but he found this one today and said, "Look, Mama! It's faster!" (I know he has heard the comment made that giving him a juice box is faster than making juice from frozen concentrate.)
With Daddy ...
... headed to Granny's.
He played a game, shooting Gramps over and over again with toy guns.
"Look, Mama! It's Halloween!"
Max also calls Christmas trees "Christmas."
I met my two deadlines -- finished the photo books last night and submitted my syllabus yesterday. Tomorrow we should be able to pick out what co-op classes Gabe will take next semester!
Here's my syllabus.
And page 2. If you have any good props or have taught about these things before, I am interested in collecting resources!
If you want to see my 2010 Shutterfly book, it is here: http://gabemax.shutterfly.com/916. (Mom and Dad, Granny and Gramps -- you guys might not want to look and spoil the surprise for your Christmas present!)
Also, we're going to do our first Heritage Project interviews tomorrow morning!
Goodnight!










No comments:
Post a Comment