Friday, November 25, 2011

Avoiding the crowds.



Every night at about this time I hear screams and laughter coming from the bedroom, as Gabe and Joe play a video game together (through online link, from two separate houses).



That is fun, but I'm starting to worry about too many video games.  Here's Max, carrying the i-pad wherever he goes.



Standing and playing it (Buddy's Christmas hearth behind him).



We tell the kids to go outside and play, but they take their electronics with them!



At least Max doesn't have this piece of technology during the days when Daddy is at work.



Fidget doesn't care for electronic gadgets much himself.  Recently he was avoiding sleeping in the barn for a couple of nights, and when we caught him and put him in there, he burrowed into a far corner like a frightened creature.  I thought he was going insane!  But it turns out he was being driven insane by a high-pitched alarm noise on a device Dad had in the barn.  After Dad turned it off, Fidget was his old self again!



Today is Black Friday, but we hate fighting crowds!  We did need to get out, though, so we waited till around 4pm.



Waiting in the dressing room while I tried on a sweater.



Target and Kroger were it for our Black Friday.



We don't need to do much Christmas shopping in stores.  All the stuff Gabe wants is only available from e-bay.  Gabe has a $200 allowance to pick out all his own Christmas presents.  We plan on keeping our total Christmas spending to $500 max until I go back to work!

Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment