Buddy's wearing this immobilizing boot, till he manages to get in to see his doctor. The x-rays were negative for fracture, so it may be a torn ligament or something.
Max has been fussy and sleepy today.
He didn't want to get up in the morning, or to get up from his nap! He lay there whining and fussing in bed while I checked on him at intervals as I made dinner ...
Then he got up on his own, walked into the kitchen and said, "I no cry anymore, Mama." I was so thrilled that I knelt down on the floor with him and gave him a big hug!
Gabe paid $47 for this Dragon Ball toy that came in the mail!
Daddy had to do some training for how to respond to a terrorist attack at work today.
I'm almost done with my science class syllabus. The boys have a game tomorrow morning. Mom will be helping her sister Marguerite move to Lake Livingston. Monday we have our interview with great grandparents, and Thanksgiving is just around the corner.
Goodnight!







No comments:
Post a Comment