Guess we got a little too much of a good thing after all ...
The pond came to the back porch to greet us (and the bottom step floated away).
Today I was supposed to take both boys to dentist appointments.
I took Gabe's to his, and then we almost didn't make it home!
I was terrified that the car was just going to float away!
Gabe has some bad cavities, down to the nerve, in teeth he is going to lose in 3-6 months. They say that it's bad enough that it needs to be taken care of, though, even though they are baby teeth. She suggested we use their pediatric dentist, who will be starting there in a couple weeks, to put crowns on them.
A black widow spider seeks higher ground in the ditch.
Scary to have these things crawling around near us!
Tadpoles and minnows were swimming down the road.
My cute little guy ...
... in his yellow coat and frog boots.
Headed up our street.
Fun!
Max was excited about all the things we found in the road.
Buddy drives by, on his way home from the farm.
Evacuated ants.
Sure hope I will be able to make it to work tomorrow!
Max was supposed to have a dentist appointment today too, but I canceled it.
Going to get everyone's teeth fixed soon, now that I am working again.
Goodnight!




















No comments:
Post a Comment