Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Gross-out.




I am on a two-day campaign to lose my audience.  Yesterday I posted my morbid and depressing fears to make you cry.  
Today I'll do my best to make you vomit.  
(Tomorrow I will try to rediscover my tact.)  
Here is the corn stew I made today.  (Actually, it was very yummy, and not part of the gross-out at all.)




Max's diaper fell off when he was crawling around today.  Unencumbered, he saw fit to pee on the floor.  I went to clean the mess, and then ...




He decided to poop on the floor too!  (No, don't look for it here ... I wouldn't do that!)




And when I whisked him away to the bathroom, guess who came along?




Can you guess what happened next?  I didn't believe it when Gabe told me, but when I came back, Max's little mess was gone.  Grandma didn't clean it up.  And Gabe sure as heck didn't clean it up.




There was only one other potential cleaner-upper in the house to thank for this job.  
And he spent the rest of the day outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment