On Thursdays lately, Gabe and I are attending a German class at Kleb Woods!
I've never studied German before, but I LOVE learning languages!
I like the class more than Gabe does ... but that is to expected I guess.
At the nature center you can walk down a trail ...
... and learn the names of many native plants that grow around here!
They have hummingbirds, a traditional farm house ...
So far no snakes have crossed our path.
At home I get to annoy Gabe by asking questions like, "Wo ist das Telefon?"
It's that time of year again ...
The beautiful yellow daisies that tell us it's time to prepare for the Halloween party are opening!
I've decided that these are my favorite flowers ever.
I never mentioned it, but we got Max's teeth fixed!! We used up Max's maximum dental insurance coverage in one day, but he now has pretty teeth again.
Purple and yellow flowers around the pond.
I've started painting for Halloween. This is going to be the "Knock the Monster's Teeth Out" game that Dad is making ...
... and these three trick-or-treaters will be a target for water balloons.
Also, my Plant-Based Nutrition class has started, so I am watching lectures and taking part in discussion forums online. Great information!
















No comments:
Post a Comment